February 26, 2017 at 4:21 am #911
Here is a list of things we would like to add to the website or forum as well as known “bugs” or things we would like to change. If you have any suggestions, want to vote on any features, or have possible solutions to any problems listed here, please don’t hesitate to post.
– Add additional fields to the Vendor Application
– Add additional payment methods to the shop
– Enable/disable wishlist features for unlogged users, allow users to make multiple wishlists, allow users to search registered wishlists, visibility options to the shop
– Change social media icons on the wishlist pages
– Add more games. For fun, to help design/plan out your designs, or to learn a craft?
– Add “Threads You Posted In” and “Your Topic Links” to the Forum
– Forum points management system for fun (not to be used to “buy” access to special forums, patterns, or anything of that sort)
– Forum profile clickable links for ravelry, facebook, twitter, etc.
– A way to like or “heart” as a way to vote and or bookmark a post.
– Changing forum role names to Administrator, Moderator, Member, etc.
– Forum links (login/logout/register, edit profile) links to under forum title or in a forum sidebar?
– How to get the private message link to show up on the top of the Forums pages? How to add “private message” link on user profiles?
– Fix colors and position of the message notification
– How to put widgets on main shop page to search via keywords, price filters, attribute filters (by crochet/knit, type of instructions, price, by designer, us/uk terms, etc)?
– Remove “sold by” text on the shop page, change “sold by” on product pages to “by [shop name]” and move under the product title
(keep seller tab, sold by on single pages, and in emails)
– Change the shop page’s buttons hover color (product page: add to cart, add to wishlist, view cart. cart page: apply coupon, update cart, proceed to checkout. subscribe. wishlist page: wishlist page: add to cart, remove.)
-Remove the long product description + tab and switch default description to the top of the page (a way to remove this from the add product page so people don’t use it?)
– Ravelry buttons under orders to encourage people to create projects and linking to the patterns on there?
- This topic was modified 7 months ago by Amanda.
The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.