Hello! We’re happy you’re interested in being a part of Amigurumi Box. We’re looking to feature a variety of patterns in design, size, and skill level!
Why sell here?
- We’re a community of a niche market: Amigurumi lovers!
- There are no listing fees.
- You get 98% commission. We only require a small fee to help keep the site running.
- It’s easy to set up your product listings. Our shop currently only supports pdf patterns, not hard copy patterns so you don’t need to worry about shipping out your patterns.
- We will be organizing amigurumi-a-longs which will bring more exposure to your patterns.
- We will be promoting our designers on our blog, social media, and via paid advertising.
- Designers get a chance to submit articles/reviews on crochet, knitting, amigurumi, and yarn related things on our blog.
How to sign up to be a vendor?
- Submit your application on Vendor Dashboard.
- Wait for approval. Note that because we are still a small website, we are only accepting a very limited number of designers at the moment. If you are not accepted at this time, it doesn’t mean that we don’t like your work so feel free to resubmit an application at another time when we have more openings available.
How to set up your shop?
- Go to Shop Settings and enter your PayPal address to be sent your commission.
- Set up your Shop Name, which will be displayed on your pattern pages. You can use your designer name or business name.
- Write out a short Shop Description on the kind of patterns you specialize in (e.g. targeted toward newbies or advanced crafters, crochet, knit, felted, miniatures, stuffed animals for babies, dolls). HTML and images are not supported on shop descriptions at the moment.
- Fill out Seller Info if you’d like. (Short bio such as your name, where you are based from, how long have you been crafting, your inspirations, etc) It will be shown as a tab on all your product listings.
How to add products?
- Go to to add your patterns.
- Fill out our Pattern Listing Description Template completely as best as you can. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us. We need as much information as possible to help users filter patterns by certain criteria.
- Upload your images (must be size # x #). The main photo must not have any text on it and it has to be a single image (no collages).
- Upload your PDF files
- Wait for approval. To ensure the listings are all filled out and have the correct information, each listing will be manually approved by an admin. Note that we cannot accept patterns for copyrighted/trademarked characters (even if the pattern doesn’t state the character’s name or if it just says inspired) due to legal issues.
How can you help us?
- Promote the website on your blog, website, or social media. Share our blog posts, your shop page, patterns, or encourage your fans to leave reviews on your pattern pages, etc.
- Please contact us if you have any ideas or suggestions for the website, shop, forum, or blog.
- If you have any ideas for tutorials or blog posts and if you’d like to submit one.